BE ONE OF US
Our goal is to make sure that growing businesses in the Philippines do not become victims of cyber attacks and data loss disasters. We are looking for passionate and dedicated people to help us achieve it. Whether you have a background in sales, technical support, solution consultancy, or marketing, you will find your place here.
- Craft and implement channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota.
- Develop and maintain partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of CRM software.
- Create and develop channel programs, incentives, and promotions.
- Create channel agreements or providing revisions and suggestions to current agreement documents.
- Assist in continuously improving and optimizing channel marketing programs.
- Assist partners in the execution of channel programs to increase product sales within customer base.
- Support partner marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, and emails to develop brand awareness.
- Keep partners up-to-date with the new products and enhancements
- Provide trainings, product enablement and product presentations to channel partners’ sales team; also develop and implement a company standard training process.
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners.
- Constantly monitor the health of their campaigns by keeping an eye on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the management. This includes creating KPI reports and presenting them to senior management.
- Represent company at industry trade shows, events, and other marketing activities with or for the channel partners.
- Business Acumen – understanding of new business drivers (AI, Business Transformation, Digital Co-Marketing, Social Selling, etc.) and how these will impact on channel partner profitability
- Channel knowledge – understanding in detail of how the Channel works, such as knowing the different Partners types, solution value propositions, revenue objectives, market segments, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to present and communicate well, including having the ability to listen well
- Innovation and creativity – ability to think on their feet and bring new insights that can be shared across the entire channel team
- Relationship building – Includes having excellent communication skills, empathy and the ability to develop relationships and trust
- IT industry (software/hardware) sales considered a big asset